You are here
License Wizard Step 2
Does your organization meet requirements for a statutory exemption? (in accordance with Title 71 §21-101.1)
To help answer the above question above, read the questions below and respond at the end:
- Is your organization fully regulated by a different state agency, including:
- Barber/Beauty School?
- FAA-regulated Flight School?
- Professional pre-licensing (exam prep), ongoing continuing education, or post graduate certificate training?
- Degree-only programs (associates through doctorate) overseen by Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education?
- Is the organization involved in general (secondary) education
- Is the organization supported by local or state taxation?
- Is the training to be provided to be paid by an employer or a professional organization without any cost to the student?
- Is the training to be provided solely in the field of an avocation, hobby, recreation or entertainment?
- Can your organization's training be described as parochial, denominational, sectarian or eleemosynary?
- Will only degrees (associates, bachelor, masters, doctorate) be offered?
- Do your seminars or workshops include less than 24 hours of training per calendar quarter AND do you earn no more than 20% of your gross revenue for training, per CPA financials?
|Yes to any of the above|
Continue to Step #3 that describes how to apply for approval of an exemption.
|No to all of the above|
Continue to Steps #3 then #4 to explore the type of OBPVS license permitted.
Please note that this is a only a guide to determine your eligibility for licensing.